CISCO CATALYST 9200L – NETWORK ESSENTIALS – SWITCH – 48 PORTS – RACK-MOUNTABLE
Cisco Catalyst 9200L – Network Essentials – switch – L3 – 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP (uplink) – rack-mountable
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switch can help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise. This switch provides security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. The C9200L-48T-4G-E model has 48 ports 1G data with 4x 1G SFP fixed uplinks. Licensing is required.
• Advanced security with MACsec-128 link encryption, Full Flexible NetFlow, micro segmentation with Cisco DNA Center
• Open and programmable Cisco IOX XE and UADP ASIC with flexible downlink options with data and 1G fixed uplinks
• CLI, WebUI, Cisco DNA Center management options
• Operational redundancy and efficiency with optional field-replaceable redundant power supplies, fast and perpetual PoE and backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth of 80 Gbps
• Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW